So, this afternoon the boys and I headed over to Aunt Wanda (AW) & Uncle Steve's (US) for a couple of reasons, we needed to drop off some books to US, the boys needed to get out of the house for a few, and since Gibson didn't nap this afternoon, I was secretly hoping that he would fall asleep in the car on the way home (and he did!). Anyway, AW mentioned that they had to go to Seattle this evening so they couldn't visit too long, so I asked what they were doing and she says "Oh, we have to meet a guy." OK. Now, AW usually has no problem telling me what is going on, so I was like, hmmm, ok, best not to press, sounds like she doesn't want me to know. I dropped it like a hot potato (although it helped that AW changed the subject) and forgot about it until tonight when they drove up in THIS little beauty...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, of course, I then KNEW why she didn't say anything...and of course she reassured me that she WANTED to tell me, but COULDN'T. It's ok, I understand, I probably wouldn't have told me either. I still love you, no worries :wink:
And of course, so did Grady

And there was NO WAY that car was leaving my street without me test driving it...and, of course, Gregg had to give it a spin too (he likes to copy me).
And there was NO WAY that car was leaving my street without me test driving it...and, of course, Gregg had to give it a spin too (he likes to copy me).
Let's just say, I could get myself in a bit of trouble if this was my daily driver. Darn lead foot of mine! It's a SA-WEET ride! And fast. Really FAST.
Congrats, US (and AW) on your new red ride! Don't get too many tickets!


2 comments:
Oh boy, now that car looks like FUN! How did it drive? Much different than the van? LOL
Nah, not much different than the van. ;) I mean, come on, my van has POWER and it's a sweet ride too for being a mom-mobile. Except it's blue and you sit alot higher, so really it's almost the same as driving the vette, but totally different too. Makes perfect sense, right?
Post a Comment