Friday, August 15, 2008

Date night with friends

Last night we went out with our friends, Tamara & Phil for a double date. It was great, we got out without the kiddos and for once we could actually finish a conversation and talk about real adult things! It was really nice, we hadn't been out like that with them in over a year. They picked us up at our house and we went to this place out in Snohomish called Chuck' Seafood Grotto. It was good. We had a big basket of fried seafood that we shared, Phil had fish and chips and Tamara had the ribs they were cooking up that night. I am totally slacking because I didn't take any pictures of the food (sorry, Jody!). We were too busy eating and talking and having a good time.
There was live music even. This guy was really good. He had a very "Johnny Cash voice". I enjoyed his singing alot.




After dinner we headed down to one of the local diners in Mill Creek and had dessert and talked some more, then we came back here and play Trivial Pursuit for a while.
I hope it's not another year before we can get out with T & P again! That is just not acceptable!

No comments: