Today, my friend, Tamara and I decided to get together and take the kids to the local park here. It was suppose to rain today,but it didn't and it actually was quite warm, I dressed in jeans and was HOT.
The kids had a GREAT time. This is one of our favorite parks, and it's fun now that Grady is old enough to play too. He likes walking around exploring.
Grady swinging. Thanks to everyone who has called and checked up on him today. The face swelling has gone down and he just now has a medium-ish sized bump on his forehead with some bruising and his nose is all scrapped up. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I think though he may have cut the inside of his lip because anytime I get near him to check he FREAKS out. Other than that, he is is normal, happy go lucky, annoyed when his brother takes his toys away, self. I'm so thankful.

Miss Chloe
Miss Chloe
Keith. This kid cracks me up. I said "Keith look here, Auntie wants to take your picture" and he RUNS to me yelling "CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE" It was a crack up!




No comments:
Post a Comment