So, tonight after bath, Gregg dressed Gibson because they needed to run to the store.
So, Gregg dresses Gibson in a bright mustardy yellow shirt with a red car on it, camo shorts, bright white socks pulled up to mid calf and then his flame shoes (black, red and orange).
As they were leaving, I was giving Gibson a hug and I said "wow, you sure look like your dad dressed you.."
and he says "No, I look SHARP!"
He is going to have his father fashion sense, I just know it.


3 comments:
OH GHEEZSSZZ!!! Don't worry, one night of Gregg's dressing won't do permanent damage...you can still have a positive affect on him with his style.
Throw in an episode of "what not to wear" once in a while and see if he gets the hint.
No picture????
Corey just simply isn't allowed to dress our children - so I share your pain.
Post a Comment