Friday, August 29, 2008

Well, it's official

I've killed my blog. I have exceeded it's capacity. So, until I can get some pictures and old posts deleted (which I am working), I won't be posting anymore pictures...I'll work on that asap, so as not to have any lag time for my faithful readers.

4 comments:

Mary G. said...

OMG! I didn't realize there was a capacity but I guess that makes sense. I guess I need to back up mine as well- what are you going to do- print off older posts and then delete the images?

April said...

Ya, the capacity is 1GB unless you buy extra storage. I deleted 500 pictures and am working on deleting old postings so that I can post again.

I put my blog into a book, so far I have printed off all of 2007. I use www.blurb.com they are the best, I am working on 2008 and then that way once it's in a book, I feel comfortable deleting the post.

Murphy's Law said...

I didn't realize there was a limit either. Coincidentally, I did start printing mine last week just to save in a book for the kids. I think they will enjoy reading it some day! I'm glad you are doing the same thing for the little G boys too!

terra said...

Only you would find something like that out. Too funny girl.