Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dinner out with the girls...


Last night I had another one of my Mom's nights out! It was alot of fun. We had the same group of girls as last time, only this time, we went to a little place called Cafe Veloce. MUCH more reasonable prices but still great food (although, I would say mine was just ok, everyone else loved theirs!) and even better dessert! I neglected to take any pics of the food, but I did get pictures of the dessert. I know, I am a total slacker. I think I was just so excited about being out without my kids that I wasn't thinking clearly!


After all was said and done, all of the dessert plates looked like this one...
Kristi, brought her little nursling, Elsa. She is so darling! She did really really well, didn't fuss at all and didn't mind being passed around either.

No comments: