So, my friend Kristi ran across this park while searching parks in Lynnwood and she sent me the link. I had never heard of this park before and it's interesting, too, because I have probably driven by it about 100 times in the last couple of years. I never once noticed it. It's totally tucked away in a neighborhood, 3 acres just sitting there hidden. It's a GREAT find.
Anyway, Tamara and I had had plans on Tuesday but those plans kinda fell though but we still decided to meet and let the kids play, so we met at North Lynnwood Neighborhood Park.
Gibson and Keith had a great time playing (Chloe was at Vacation Bible School). It was really nice out that day and it was early, so it wasn't too hot yet.
And the best part! They have a spray pad there. AND this park is such a gem, it's totally hidden and so it wasn't crowded at all. LOVE THAT! Gibson and Keith had a grand time running around in the water. We will be going back there for sure. It's not quite as elaborate as the other park by our house here, but there was A LOT less people and water is water.

And Grady. My poor, sweet, miserable, would not be happy for anything, Grady. I tried everything. And I mean everything. Food, walking around, sitting in the stroller, going in the water, sitting on the grass, giving him something to drink, heck, I even tried nursing him (which we don't really do during the day, we are down to just morning and before naptime). NOTHING worked. He just cried and cried. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I didn't know what else to do, so we packed up and headed home. The poor thing cried half of the way home and then passed out cold. He was tired I guess. I took him from the car to his bed nary a peep from him (not something I can usually do successfully!) He slept 2.5 hours, so he was tired, but I also think he teeth were really bothering him. He is cutting his molars and his eye teeth. Poor dude.



No comments:
Post a Comment