Today, Gregg, Gibson & I went down to the Mariner's game. Grady stayed with Aunt Wanda & Uncle Steve, we thought it would be too much for him to have to deal with. We took the Sounder train down again. That just works out so nicely and so much less stress than driving and having to deal with parking. I just wish it didn't make for such a long day. We dropped Grady off at 10:30am and didn't get back to get him until 6:00pm. And we didn't do anything besides take the train down, go to the game and take the train back. Anyway.
Here we are waiting for the train to arrive
We kept telling Gibson that he had to stay behind the yellow lines...he did pretty good, but he liked to look down the rails and see if any trains were coming, so we had to remind him a few times about the yellow lines.
On the train


Heather and her mommy & daddy were at the game too, so Gibson and Heather had a grand ol' time together.
Heather and her mommy & daddy were at the game too, so Gibson and Heather had a grand ol' time together.
At one point, I took Gibson to the bathroom and had Su hold my camera, I noticed I had a few extra pictures on there when I downloaded them.


1 comment:
How fun! Sounds like the train makes it a bit longer, but lots of fun for Gibson!! Does he last the whole game?
Heather is cute, and she looks just like her mom, wow!!!
Post a Comment