Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been noticing a few extra white hairs lately...

AND THIS IS WHY!

This baby causes me stress. He is difficult in a completely different way than Gibson is difficult.

Yesterday, I was cutting up a peach for him and apparently I wasn't doing it fast enough so he grabbed onto the oven door and started climbing onto the stove. I was standing right there, so he didn't get far, but this kid is FAST with his monkey like skillz. Sheesh.

The last couple days he has been mastering climbing onto the couch...

The evidence:
(Disclaimer: No child was hurt and/or injured or in any danger during the taking of these pictures, I was right there the whole time)



And OH BOY does he get mad when we take him off the couch...this kid is definitely a redhead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, look at that big a$$ grin he has. How hilarious. You sure have your hands full! I love the photo sequence. My favorite is of him looking over the back of the couch.