Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gibson's haircut

Gibson was WAY overdue for a haircut. I think the last time we managed to get his hair cut was March or April. It's usually quite the ordeal, complete with bribes of candy, trains, videos, pizza, whatever he wants, any and all of the above. This morning, I just told him it was time to cut his hair and that I needes him to be a big boy and sit in the chair for me and that he would get a train and a video from the leftover potty treat collection that I had.
So, after he and Gregg went on a bike ride, he came up to me and said that he wanted his haircut, so I jumped on it and we got right down to business. Anyway, he sat there pretty good until about the last 3 minutes.
I think for an amatuer I did a pretty good job. He looks so grown up. When did that happen?




Now he and Gregg on on their way to Target to pick out a toy, he didn't want any of the trains I had here and so, since he sat so well and was such a big boy, we decided he could go pick out something he did want.
Hopefully, the next time I need to cut his hair it will go this smoothly.

6 comments:

Mary G. said...

Awwwww!

Cherich50 said...

Great job, April!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he DOES look so grown up! In that last photo he sure looks A LOT like you, April. Wow! lol
---AW

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he DOES look so grown up! In that last photo he sure looks A LOT like you, April. Wow! lol
---AW

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he DOES look so grown up! In that last photo he sure looks A LOT like you, April. Wow! lol
---AW

Anonymous said...

Hey, my comment posted three times! Wow, what a record! lol
---AW