I don't know if this is a good thing or not...wait until they both hit 16, they will be asking you "where's my corvette?" You guys are in trouble! BTW, my nephews are too stinkin' cute!!!
LOL. Yes, they are so cute 'driving'. They should love these photos when they are 16!!! hahaha Both photos were just a fluke, they turned and I caught it. ---AW
I am momma to 3 adorable, spunky, independent little boys I call my "G-Men" and I'm married to Daddy G, Gregg. I am somewhat crafty, a decent cook, a so-so housekeeper, like to fly on a trapeze in my spare time and I am doing my best to raise these boys. I'm trying to enjoy every minute of their lives because in 10 years I don't want to look back and realize that I missed making a bunch of memories for them OR us. I struggle some days to keep my sanity and keep the peace, but through it all I am learning tons from them while trying to teach them everything I know. And, I am recording it here because I can't ever seem to get to scrapbooking.
I started this blog as a way for my mom and sisters to keep up with the boys and I since they live so far away. It's turned into so much more than that for them and me.
I hope you enjoy reading about our little slice of life as I do writing about it. Feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing what you have to say.
3 comments:
The boys are so cute driving the Vettes!!
I don't know if this is a good thing or not...wait until they both hit 16, they will be asking you "where's my corvette?" You guys are in trouble! BTW, my nephews are too stinkin' cute!!!
LOL. Yes, they are so cute 'driving'. They should love these photos when they are 16!!! hahaha Both photos were just a fluke, they turned and I caught it. ---AW
Post a Comment