Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grandma Cleo's house

Today, we headed up to Sammish Island to Grandma Cleo's house. They were having pancake breakfast for everyone. The weather was really nice and the kids hadn't played since 4th of July and so, it was time for another get together.
Aunt Nan brought a ton of toys for the kids to play with, Gibson & Finley had a great time with all Finley's hot wheel cars.
Evelyn. She is starting to look a lot less like Grady and a lot more like her big brother!
Grady - you can see his face is starting to look quite a bit better.


Grady & Aunt Nan


Yes, that is me on Gibson's bike. Finley and I were riding a circle around the garage.


Nan has a parachute and so the kids thought it was fun. That was until the parachute closed over them, then they didn't like it so much.
Another use for a sling! And you thought the were just for babywearing. The playground at the church campsite only had one true babyswing, the other 2 had no front on them, so I fashioned a front out of my sling so that Evelyn could swing also. I originally just wrapped it around the swing, but she was slipping through, so I worked it a different way and it was GREAT!
Grady loves to swing. I swear that kid could swing all day. It's so funny to me too because when he was a baby, he hated the baby swing. Although maybe that is just because he would rather be held. Probably.

I was swinging with the big kids and snapped these pictures.

Evelyn and I on the bouncy thing. I am not sure exactly what it is called. She liked it so that is all that mattered.
Gibson got a time out for throwing wood chips, and so here he sat. Notice his hat. He was mad at me so he threw it.
Then Uncle Todd decided he needed a time out too.

Thanks for inviting us up, Cleo. We had a good time.

No comments: